Monday 12 February 2007

A customer service challenge...

Browsing through my Bloglines this evening I came across this great post Making the Best of a Bad Day on T.Scott's blog. It warmed my heart then challenged me to think about the customer service that we provide in libraries. A little while ago I posted about simple ideas for improving the library experience and I think this kind of personal service is often what makes people really connect with a service - restaurant or library. Going that little bit further for a reader can be such a simple thing and yet when people speak about their personal experience of a local library it is often the little things that they remember. Tomorrow I'm going to aim to go a little bit further than I have to for each customer, a personal customer service challenge thanks to T.Scott.

No comments:

My Blogroll